Friday, April 2, 2010

Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Eggs..

This is one of the Best Stuffed Egg Recipes I have found..my niece said the only way she would come to our Easter Picnic is if I made these..I know she was lying though because she lies, just read her post here, make sure you watch her recent video, too fun..and Never peel eggs again according to this Post..Im trying this technique for sure...ENJOY

Bacon and Cheese Deviled Eggs..
1 Doz. Eggs
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 c. mayo
2 t. mustard powder
1/4 cup ranch dressing
3 slices bacon cooked crisp
salt and pepper
scallion on top to top it off..

mix cream cheese, Mayo, with cooked yolks, mustard, ranch dressing and bacon, salt and pepper to taste..smash all together fill egg boats and put a few scallions on top..and you are set to go..Yummy for the Easter Bunnies Tummy..I know cheesy..