- 8 large marshmallows
- 6 wooden skewers (points cut off)
- 1 cup white-chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs vegetable shortening
- 12 cinnamon Red Hots
- Black decorating gel
1. For each ghost, push three marshmallows onto end of skewer; set aside.
2. Microwave white-chocolate and shortening in a microwave-safe dish on medium-high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave in 10-second intervals until smooth.
3. Holding the skewer, spoon the melted mixture over marshmallows until covered; place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet. Use two Red Hots for eyes and decorating gel for a mouth.
4. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened; serve.
|Does this look fun or what..shape marshmallows into little ghosts and put|
on any double layer cake, you can buy edible markers in cake section anywhere
they sell cake supplies.(for the eyes)
|They sell darling cookie cutters at Walmart, in fact they have really cute|
cupcake papers with the little flags for the top too..
I was impressed with there selection this year..they are in the
|Love the stick idea..so cute..|
|Sugar Cookie fingers, Just mold them yourself and use |
slivered almonds for fingernail..yum!!