Monday, June 6, 2011

Fathers Day is almost here...

I used to make these all the time when my kids were little for class parties, church parties, or just for fun, so when I saw it on this blog I thought what a fun treat the kids can make for their dads..the only things I did different is I brushed the top with egg white and sprinkled sesame seeds on top of the bun and I used mint patties for the hamburger..they are sooo cute..and yummy too.. 



I love this idea..what dad wouldn't like this..you can put any label on it..have the kids decorate a card to glue on front or use this free label here or here or here..get creative..

Wouldn't this be fun for dad, a hair-larious  replica of  your family, Dads love stuff like this..Go here..
Cute idea you could put on a box of chocolates or any box..gearing up for Fathers Day, my husbands favorite day...Go here for template  from Marta Stewart..