Thursday, June 2, 2011

Its worth the time, Fruit Dip..YUM..


Ready for the best fruit dip ever...ready..here it is..
2 ingredients ...

1 sweetened condensed Milk
1 reg. size cool whip
Here the part you have to plan ahead..
fill pan full of water till it covers the condensed milk, and boil for 3 hours, I know its a long time and you have to keep adding water, I started it on high heat until it started to boil and turned it down to med/low and it kept boiling even when I added the water it started boiling quick..do no open can, just put it in as is..after 3 hours take out and cool..after it cooled a bit I opened the can and poured it into a bowl to cool faster, it was like caramel..after it is completely cooled add the cool whip and whisk or stir till completely blended..
seriously one of the best dips I have ever tasted, I put it on our strawberry shortcake for cassie's birthday, then real whip cream on top of that, but everyone was dipping watermelon and strawberries alone also..its worth the weight (wait) but its not something you can do last min..give it a try, you'll be glad you did.
.