Monday, May 3, 2010

Non Profit Event for Animal Rescue Ranch





The Event was very successful, they raised over a thousand dollars, in 4 hours..The Salad I made was super Easy, I got it from a friend and everyone Loved it.

Zuppa Poppy Seed Salad

Romain Lettuce
1 bottle Poppy Seed Dressing (I used the one from Trader Joes)
Shredded Chicken
fresh raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries, any berries you want (fresh is better but I used frozen, it was cheaper and I bought them in a multi pack.
Cinnamon Almonds (got these at Trader Joes but Im sure you can find them anywhere, you can use any flavored almonds or nuts, candied would be good too) Chop them in blender or food processor..

Add all ingredients together expect the chopped cinnamon almonds, either add these before serving or put next to salad in pretty dish, so those who don't like nuts don't have to pick them out..(Lexie Dawn and Josh). This Salad is as Pretty as it is good!!